Wednesday 13 July 2011

First post

First post on this new blog, hoping to get into this as a regular thing.

So, things going on at the moment:-

  • Leaving my current job working at Cotswold Outdoor by the end of July.
  • Should be (90% sure) heading to Chamonix for an unknown amount of time in August.
  • No other job lined up as yet....

This might have some scary implications, but also there's finally some big changes happening to make me get off my arse and out of this comfortable little rut I've been in.

On the photo front:-

I'll be taking my Canon 550d + 2 basic lenses to the Alps, but I'm also looking at investing in a neat little compact like the Canon S95, if all goes to plan this new blog should help keep a record of the trip and any interesting photos or events :)

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment