Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Mancunianist

I've been a busy boy the past week or so, getting stuck into my Open Uni course and taking some street shots for a Manchester based fashion site. Not to mention looking at travel and job opportunities, starting the process of getting fit again, and helping out in my folk's garden.

I've taken some nice shots for The Mancunianist (which can be seen on my Facebook Page and their website soon http://themancunianist.com/)  and I'm coping to collaborate with them further in the future. These are my first attempt at fashion based shots, so for someone with no fashion sense myself I hope they look alright. I've also been in touch with another one of their contributors, Nicole Broad, whose blog can be found here: http://www.cookoo-galleon.blogspot.co.uk/

In other news, I just acquired a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens to have a play with and I'm debating selling my 18-55 and 55-250 in favour of an 18-200 to save me the rigmarole of lens swapping! I'm trying to revamp my Facebook page, organise my archive of images spread over 3 hard disks and 2 laptops, set-up a new website for a portfolio and maybe even try and organise a joint exhibition with Jennifer Doohan.. I just wish my attention span wasn't so crap!

Here's a few recent gems, more news soon, be sure to follow me on Twitter at @jnewbiggin :-




No comments:

Post a Comment