Monday 26 December 2011

Still here....

After months of not bothering with this blog or indeed climbing, I'm sat here on Boxing day on a shiny new laptop contemplating what this year has brought me and how at about the moment 12 months ago I was struggling up a melting winter climb in the Lake District....


Since my return from France in September life has taken a few different swings. I'm no longer working in a climbing shop, so the motivation by colleagues and customers to get out and climb/walk/run has taken a nose dive. I spent about a month looking for work, but finally found some working for a maintenance company with my uncle and cousin. It's been a strange change of pace, PAT testing, lots of driving, and the past few weeks working on Portobello Rd in London refurbishing offices. Unfortunately I haven't had the change to take my slr down there and get any sneaky street shots.


Meanwhile, I've invested in a beast of a new laptop that should allow me better image editing and to begin exploring video editing too. For now though, here's some of the few and far between recent shots, but the new year's resolution is to get back on it, and produce much more good work. Once playing Skyrim has lost its grip that is....





No comments:

Post a Comment